Health Benefits of Walking vs Running

walking vs running

Many are asking; "is walking better than running?".

Walking and running are almost the same form of physical exercise but just that running occur at a faster pace than walking. Because of this, a lot of people prefer walking to running. The good news is that whichever you choose, both gives almost the same health benefits.

The following are the benefits of walking versus running:

1. Walking and running improve your health.

It does this by enhancing the performance of your lung function and increasing the levels of good cholesterol. Running also prevent blood clots and boost immune system.

Walking does improves your health too by preventing diabetes, high blood pressure and heart diseases.

2. Running and walking protect you against terminal diseases like cancer and stroke.

Both reduces the risk of breast cancer. While running lower the risk of having stroke, walking reduce the risk of arthritis-related pains.

3 Both running and walking help in keeping fit and weight loss.

Running and walking regularly make you have control over your body weight and fitness. If you want to maintain or have an attractive shape, start running and walking.

4. They improve your self confidence.

Success with your running and walking plans will definitely boost your morale and give you success in other area of your life.

5. Both relieve us from stress.

They are great way of stress management!


6. Running and walking improve mood and prevent depression.

7. Both make you more creative and keep you shaper as you grow older.

8. If you want to live longer, start walking and running.

9. Both improve your sexual performance.

10. Running and walking Keep you steady and give you good balance.

11. They make you sleep better.

12. Walking and running boost your stamina.

    Surprising benefits of running.

1. Running makes you a better hearer.

2. It makes you happier.

3. Do you want to be thinking better? Start running.


Note the following:

1. Running and walking are forms of aerobic exercise.

2. If you are a beginner, start with brisk walking, then progress to jogging and work up to running.

3. Please see your doctor for a check-up before beginning a running program.

Please share with your friends and don't forget to make your opinion known in the comment below.
Tag:
running benefits for the body benefits of running daily benefits of running 5k benefits of running in the morning physical benefits of running running benefits body shape running benefits for skin mental benefits of running benefits of walking vs running is walking better than running
Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
October 20, 2018 at 7:23 AM delete

Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

Reply
avatar
Bobita Parbin
AUTHOR
December 3, 2018 at 4:20 AM delete

Very Informative page, I hope it will be useful for all of us. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Visit This Website: Good Health Tips. This website topic is << Natural Treatment, Home Remedy, Health Tips, Beauty Tips, Fitness Tips, Food Tips, Romance Tips >> Very Interesting and helpful articles information about this health site. All health information on this site.

Reply
avatar

Make Your Comment Here EmoticonEmoticon